AW: Unknown Auth-Type "eap" in authenticate section.

Wulf Kaiser wkaiser at mpimf-heidelberg.mpg.de
Sun Sep 25 10:53:03 CEST 2005

Hello,

I dunno if this is already documented anywhere, but it seems as that configure does not configure rlm_eap to be build properly by default; after adding the following line

--with-rlm_eap

to my ./configure thing, it worked!

Wulf Kaiser
IT Services
Web Development | Database Administration
Webmaster www.mpimf-heidelberg.mpg.de
Zentrale Hard- und Softwarebeschaffung

Max-Planck-Institut für medizinische Forschung
Jahnstrasse 29 69120 Heidelberg
Fon +49 6221 486560
Fax +49 6221 486561
Mobil +49 172 6235901