rlm_perl access-reject noobie question !!!

ricklim at telus.net ricklim at telus.net
Sun Sep 25 18:09:10 CEST 2005

Hi there,
I have been trying to understand the rlm_perl example script "example.pl".
I have is setup that it returns RLM_MODULE_OK for anything, yet the nas client
(NTRadPing) always sees Access-Reject.

My understanding of how freeradius works is limited.
Could someone point me in the right direction on how to get a rlm_perl script to
send a Access-Accept message back to the client or cause an Acess-Accept message
to be sent back to the client.

I am a complete NOOBIE with radius, so please keep that in mind with your responses.

Thanks.