Bus error - core dumped on freeradius 1.0.5

Dusty Doris freeradius at mail.doris.cc
Tue Sep 27 19:44:59 CEST 2005

I just installed freeradius 1.0.5 on freebsd 5.4 and I am not having
problems with rlm_sql_mysql.  I just started it up and used it for testing
an accounting packet.  I haven't tried authentication, but I don't think
that should matter.

How did you build it?  Since the port is still on 1.0.4, I'm assuming it
was from source?

Here is what I did.  First I installed mysql.  I use the port in
/usr/ports/databases/mysql41-server.  Then I installed freeradius from
/usr/ports/net/freeradius first to get all the dependancies.  These
include libtool, gmake, gdbm, libltdl.  Then I did a make deinstall on
that port and build freeradius from source using only ./configure
--prefix.