SSL3_GET_CLIENT_KEY_EXCHANGE

Juan Daniel Moreno juanitomoreno at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 14:53:09 CEST 2005

Hi everyone, I have a problem and I would like to ask you what to do.

 My problem is with PEAP protocol when I send the Client_Key_Exchange.
FreeRadius 1.0.4 server tells me:

SSL3_GET_CLIENT_KEY_EXCHANGE: tls rsa encrypted value length is wrong:
s3_srvr.c: 1450: rlm_eap_tls: SSL_read failed in a system call (-1), TLS
session fails.

I am using OpenSSL libraries and everything seems to work (the key is
found by the X509_get_pubkey). And I send all this data with
RSA_public_encrypt().  I don't know what I'm  doing wrong.

Please help me! THANKS, JUAN