SQL Accouting

Ben Dowling bendowling at lineone.net
Wed Sep 28 19:30:53 CEST 2005

I previously mentioned, the accounting section contains just 'sql'. I
have no sql section in radiusd.conf though (perhaps this is my problem?)
and no sql_accouting definitions in my sql.conf, but the sql accouting
queries are defined there, and they are correct.

The sql connection is working, and post auth data gets logged fine, just
not the accouting stuff.

Cheers, Ben