Questions about upgrading Freeradius

Paolo Rotela paolo.rotela at bluetelecom.com
Wed Sep 28 20:11:54 CEST 2005

One thing I came across when upgrading from 0.9.3 to 1.0.5 is that the
"default" allowed characters for sql queries changed. I used [ and ] in my
usernames, so the results after upgrade whas that my accounting reccords
where set with the mime-equivalent of [ and ]. I had to add these characters
as allowed ones in sql.conf