(no subject)

msah at otitelecom.bj msah at otitelecom.bj
Thu Sep 29 17:59:00 CEST 2005

Good morning!!!!!
I have successfully configured  freeradius server with using postgresql database
to storage users which i want to authenticate.
when i put it in debug mode to test he works well. But when I run it as deamon
the  server radius don't see the postgresql server. In the radius's log file i
look this:
 Driver rlm_sql_postgresql (module rlm_sql_postgresql) loaded and linked
Info: rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect to radiusadmin at localhost:/radiusdb
Error: rlm_sql_postgresql: Couldn't connect socket to PostgreSQL server
radiusadmin at localhost:radiusdb
Error: rlm_sql_postgresql: Postgresql error 'could not connect to server:
Permission denied ?Is the server running on host "localhost" and accepting
?TCP/IP connections on port 5432? '
Error: rlm_sql (sql): Failed to connect DB handle #0
Info: Ready to process requests.
I use fedora core4 as Operating System and freeradius 1.0.4-1, postgresql
8.0.3-1.
In the postgresql's file pg_hba.conf i make this configuration:
#TYPE  DATABASE    USER         CIDR-ADDRESS          METHOD
#IPv4 local connections:
host    radiusdb   radiusadmin  127.0.0.1/32          trust
I don't why this dysfonctionnement
Please help me and thanks for your assistance.