Two times authorization and/or both proxying and serving

Mark Supersonik marcsupersonic at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 3 18:46:07 CEST 2006

I know I'm a little bit tedious, but i need your help, please...
I need to find the cheapest way to reject a request in proxy radius in the
case that a domain doesn't has quota. If domain has quota, the proxy must
forward the request to the corresponding authserv and finish the cycle in
its natural porpose.

Sorry for my bad english, i'm trying to write it as clearest as i can!