pre-proxy programme

Mark Supersonik marcsupersonic at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 6 11:51:37 CEST 2006

I know, I know, I'm very tedious....

How can we programme the pre-proxy stage of a freeRADIUS proxy PC in order
to reject the request if the domain of the user doesn't have quota (in a
proxy's MySQL database table) ?
I've been looking for two days the answer:

a) rlm_exec module in a pre-proxy stage returning "exit 1" if a local MySQL
query doen't return positive quota. --> PROBLEM: No way of return a
REPLY-Message with the termination cause

b) our own module rlm_X from rlm_example -->> PROBLEM: return to my C
acknowledgements  and back to compiling, buffffff ...

c) Trying to do in some way a mapping between a realm and 2 authservs (1 is
local mysql) and get the authentication from a AND function of both answers.

Isn't there a better solution???? Please help us, we can't find much clear
information about freeradius, neither in the Wiki!