mysql-devel??

Pelusa Vali pelusitavali at postmaster.co.uk
Thu Apr 6 16:56:02 CEST 2006

>If you plan to use freeradius+mysql on debian I suggest you just install the
>packages that come with it. It's not really necessary to compile it
>yourself..
Thanks Peter, now my question is, i wan to use it to add security to a wlan and use hostapd and driver madwifi, so, it is not necessary to compile freeradius??, i use openssl to create certificates (use eap-peap).
Second, do you know any way to uninstall freeradius in debian??
thanks again.

What major city is located on the mouth of the Pasig river and the head of a bay with the same name as the city?

postmaster.co.uk
http://www.postmaster.co.uk/cgi-bin/meme/quiz.pl?id=169