Digest& Messenger

saman alaniazar samanalani at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 15:58:32 CEST 2006

 Dear All
I have installed FreeRadius 1.1.0  as an authentication server for our sip
proxy,  I am using MSN messenger and some other sip phone to test.
everything in my database is ok and I receive access packet by the sip
phones except MSN messenger , when I am using MSN mesenger , I receive
reject packet. I searched all mailing list but no answer. do you think that
there is any incompatability between MSN messenger and FreeRadius. is there
any differences between digest method of freeradius and MSN messenger?
I appreciate any help and be grateful for your favours.
Best regard

--
S.A.A