/usr/local/lib/rlm_pam.a: invalid ELF header [SOLVED]

Aaron Paetznick aaronp at critd.com
Mon Apr 10 08:04:23 CEST 2006

After further testing, I seem to have discovered a fix/workaround.  The
key was to define --with-system-libtool.  I don't know if this affects
other 64-bit systems, but if other systems will also need to use the
system libtool in this way, I suggest adding something in the documentation.

What version of libtool comes with FreeRADIUS, and could/should it be
upgraded?  Thanks for the help.

--Aaron