Version 1.1.1 stops responding

Duane Cox duanec at mail.illicom.net
Mon Apr 10 12:43:31 CEST 2006

My problem may indeed be with my init scripts, I'll look into that and
verify the status of the daemon.

And for the record, what I mean by "hang" is that the server doesn't
segfault or coredump, it just pauses processing data...
Give the server 30 seconds, or maybe even 2-3 minutes, then it will start
processing packets again.

If you can catch the server during this act and look at the debug, you can
see that the sql module has hung.
Now I don't know if this is the cause or the effect, maybe it means
something to someone, I don't know.

I am going to attempt to load some previous versoins on the secondary server
to see if I can alleviate or pinpoint the problem.

Thanks for the feedback.