Special characters in users file

sumi thra sumi.techno at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 06:59:31 CEST 2006

Hi Alan,

Thanks for your reply.

Please find my users file configuration & error message below

realm: delimiter = "/"
 realm: ignore_default = no
 realm: ignore_null = no
Module: Instantiated realm (prefix_oblic)
 realm: format = "suffix"
 realm: delimiter = "@"
 realm: ignore_default = no
 realm: ignore_null = no
Module: Instantiated realm (suffix_at)
 realm: format = "prefix"
 realm: delimiter = "@"
 realm: ignore_default = no
 realm: ignore_null = no
Module: Instantiated realm (prefix_at)
 realm: format = "suffix"
 realm: delimiter = "%"
 realm: ignore_default = no
 realm: ignore_null = no
Module: Instantiated realm (suffix_percent)
 realm: format = "prefix"
 realm: delimiter = "%"
 realm: ignore_default = no
 realm: ignore_null = no
Module: Instantiated realm (prefix_percent)
Module: Loaded files
 files: usersfile = "/var/etc/raddb/users"
 files: acctusersfile = "/var/etc/raddb/acct_users"
 files: preproxy_usersfile = "/var/etc/raddb/preproxy_users"
 files: compat = "no"
/var/etc/raddb/users[2]: Unexpected trailing comma in check item list for
entry DEFAULT
Errors reading /var/etc/raddb/users
radiusd.conf[201]: files: Module instantiation failed.
radiusd.conf[309] Unknown module "files".
radiusd.conf[297] Failed to parse authorize section.

// users file

DEFAULT ldap_primary-Ldap-Group == "group1",Wlan-Index =~
\_rad\_test1\{,Login-Time := "Any0000-2359"

anonymous

Anonymous

DEFAULT Realm != "NULL"

DEFAULT Auth-Type := Reject