freeradius request to DHCP

Paulo Cabrita pjc at ual.pt
Wed Apr 26 12:19:20 CEST 2006

Hello.

There's also another solution. You can execute a shell script that
contacts your DHCP server sending the Macaddress. That way, you can give
whatever IP address you want.

Check a shell called OMAPI in order to interact with the ISC DHCPd.

--

Atentamente,

|Paulo Cabrita, Msc                |
|Director do Centro de Informática |