Create and Send attributes

Alan DeKok aland at nitros9.org
Wed Apr 26 16:05:16 CEST 2006

=?iso-8859-1?B?Q2FybG9zIFBl8WFmaWVs?= <carpeher at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I am trying to do something like "amount of quality of service" that a user
> have.

  What does that mean?

> I have the control over the radius client because I am using a HostAP, but
> looking at the documentation and on Google, I cant find a way to solve this.
> can you help me a little but more?

  Edit the source code to the client to look for, and interpret, the
new attribute.  Re-use an attribute of a similar name, or invent a new
one.  If the attribure is used only in your local deployment, it
doesn't really matter what number you pick.  It just has to be a
number that goes into a RADIUS packet.