prepaid cards

Mordor Networks mordor.networks at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 09:55:59 CEST 2006

Thanks Yves but i tried phpmyprepaid and it is a hackof dialup admin and not
realy stable , what i want is a way to let the user to be able to change his
pin code to a username for example : from 15478855 -> mark password :Zx43ed
-> stealit

pin and password are stored in the database

 any ideas?
thanks