external ldap with cisco-avpair

Nuno Reis nuno.mrr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 18:22:52 CEST 2006

Hi,
I use freeradius for wireless authentication, for several ssids. I have the
following config on the users.config:

USER User-Password == "******"
      Service-Type = Shell-User,
      cisco-avpair = "shell:priv-lvl=15",
      cisco-avpair+= "ssid=wifi1",
      cisco-avpair+= "ssid=wifi2",
      cisco-avpair+= "ssid=wifi3"

This config permits a single sign-on solution, using the same database for
wireless authencation and administrative rights.

Now I want to make a integration with an external ldap, for example, active
directory, however I dont have a clue how to preserve the cisco-avpairs.
Should be the ldap to send it to the freeradius on every authentication
request?