empty vsa attributes in sql

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Aug 3 21:27:38 CEST 2006

Martin Ovenstone <ovenstone at bluewin.ch> wrote:
> Can someone help me to get the erx vsa attributtes into the mysql.
> As I can see they are processed correctly, but the sql statement is
> empty for this part.

  The SQL statement you posted doesn't reference ERX anywhere in it.
Therefore, they won't go into the DB.

>         ERX-Pppoe-Description = "pppoe 00:12:59:12:90:4e"
>         ERX-Ingress-Policy-Name = "L2TP50"
> '%{request:Acct-Output-Gigapackets}', '%{request:Pppoe-Description}',
> '%{request:Ingress-Policy-Name}')"

  You don't need the "request:" there.  And you *do* want to use the
same names here as shown in debug mode, for the packet contents.

  i.e. There is no "Ingress-Policy-Name" in the request.  There IS
"ERX-Ingress-Policy-Name", but you're not referring to it.