noob with some questions

P. K. pbk105 at psu.edu
Thu Aug 3 22:45:36 CEST 2006

And Mr. Friendly wrote:

> Yes.  It's clear you're not willing to pay for FreeRADIUS support,
> and would rather go with a commercial solution.

Huh? Well, that comment makes no sense but I'll try to squeeze something useful out of it....  Just so I'm clear, because this would be news to me, FreeRadius paid support is available? From where?

>  It's also clear
> you're upset that you didn't get immediate answers to all of your
> questions, for free.  There's little anyone can do to solve that
> problem.

Ah, okay. So you do operate under the "you get what you pay for" philosophy. And BTW Thanks for taking the time to respond to this email with insults and accusations. Does the paid for service come with your snide responses as well? I'd just love to be able to pay real money for the honor of subjecting myself to your charismatic attitude.

--Paul

Paul Kuchinski
Network Administrator
Smeal College of Business Administration
Penn State University

email: pbk105 at psu.edu
phone: (814)865-0366
fax:   (814)865-1845