Freeradius + OpenLDAP - user password problem

Stuckzor lutemberg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 14:54:58 CEST 2006

Thanks to you too. I noticed some people feel offended by my attitude, so let
me apologize - i don't mean to be a smartass, and i definetly don't have any
doubts in your knowledge, but i'm a young computer engineer (first months of
work) and when things get hard for me i can get a little pushy while trying
to solve them.

Now i configured radius to use EAP-PEAP and i tought i have only 1 step left
to take - make  OpenLDAP use NT hash passwords (already know how to do
that), but damn, that "no dialup access attribute" error strikes again with
radtest:( If even radtest doesn't get through (though it doesn't use eap)
there is no chance a real client would, eh? And i ask again - is it normal,
that i don't get access-accept with radtest without setting auth-type to
ldap and  can i simply ignore that(i get that dialup access attribute
error), or should i get access-accept with radtest without setting auth-type
to ldap? That's what i wanted to know in one of my previous posts.