Mysql procedure and freeradius

Alesha lehamag at mail.ru
Wed Aug 9 18:57:27 CEST 2006

> ensure the user has Process_priv.
>
> Also there is the security_type flag in the mysql.proc table which defines
> who the proceedure runs as (invoker or definer)
>
> Its all quite well documented on the mysql website.

On mysql website i found that for executing stored procedures need a special
flag for connection(CLIENT_MULTI_STATEMENTS).So..i need to rewrite freeradius
source code to enabling mysql procedures.This is very bad news for
me..because i know C/C++ not very good.Maybe better to include special option
for rlm_sql_mysql to enable SP in freeradius?