Many simmultaneos connection with Mysql - VOIP

thiago at kionux.com.br thiago at kionux.com.br
Wed Aug 9 19:20:53 CEST 2006

Hi I have two machines with freeradius and mysql, and the max number of sockets
with freeradius and mysql is 256, have any trouble if I change that in the
source code and compiled again?.

And how I resolve this problem

Wed Aug  9 17:16:13 2006 : Error: rlm_sql (sql) in sql_accounting: stop packet
with zero session length. [user '200.182.99.75
', nas '200.182.99.79']

have many thats in my log.

The Freeradius and the mysql is used for store the information of the ciscos
gateways(voip)  and when load the traffic of information the freeradius died,
anybody here have this problem?

Thanks for all,

Thiago Cesar de Oliveira Rodrigues
ICQ 41369776