Appending attributes post proxy

Peter Nixon listuser at peternixon.net
Fri Aug 11 18:05:43 CEST 2006

Hi Guys

I have the following in the "users" file which works great:

DEFAULT Framed-Protocol == PPP
        Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.255,
        Fall-Through = Yes

I want to do exactly the same thing but for Access Accept packets that I am
proxying from downstream servers. We are already using "preproxy_users" to
modify packets before we send them to downstream servers but I don't see
any "postproxy_users" file :-(

Whats the easiest way to do this? The rewrite module? Is there any reason
(other than inertia) why isn't there a "postproxy_users" file?

Cheers

--

Peter Nixon
http://www.peternixon.net/