FR-1.1.2 dies with error

Alexander Serkin als at cell.ru
Tue Aug 15 08:24:38 CEST 2006

Alan DeKok wrote:
> Alexander Serkin <als at cell.ru> wrote:
>> I'm still trying to investigate the problem with one of my AAA servers.
>
>   It's a problem with the DB, not with the server.

I understand this, Alan. My experiments with hiding assertion strings in
request_list.c came into failure.
And i feel that Oracle is not good production server for radius
accounting. Or the DB structure is not optimal for our application.
Does anybody in the list use the FR&Oracle for the systems serving about
4500 simultaneous connections? It's really not much, but...
Will the accounting table partitioning help?

--
Sincerely Yours,
Alexander