Expiration account

Ludovic Toussaint ludovic.toussaint at wanadoo.fr
Wed Aug 16 09:20:31 CEST 2006

Hi,

I got Freeradius working with Chillispot and Mysql.
I would like to create account with expiration attribute. For example, I would like to create account with a validity of 24 hours after the first connection. And i would like do to the same with validity of à week.

I tryed to done it with PhpMyprepaid, but the way to do it is not clear for me. If someone can explain me how to handle this problem. I know that i have to activate "POSTAUTH" in Radius.conf and to insert a query in Mysql.conf.

Thanks in advance