Oracle is not supported by radsqlrelay?

Alexander Serkin als at cell.ru
Wed Aug 16 14:33:38 CEST 2006

Alexander Serkin wrote:
> Nicolas Baradakis wrote:
>>
>> Maybe you could use "radsqlrelay" for accounting data, so FreeRADIUS
>> doesn't interact with the database anymore. See the manpages for
>> rlm_sql_log(5) and radsqlrelay(8) for more details.
>>

> didn't think about this yet. Is it possible to run radsqlrelay similar
> to radrelay - when it feeds the sql log to db while the log is being
> written by radiusd?

Oracle is not supported by radsqlrelay?

# radsqlrelay -b CDMA -d oracle -h host -P 1521 -p pass -u user -x ./tst-sql
error: SQL driver not supported yet: oracle

This is very strange because i remeber that i used it once after some
maintenance operations with our oracle DB. May be with freeradius-1.1.1.
Something changed?

--
Sincerely Yours,
Alexander