Change RAD_REPLY item in rlm_perl, not add a new pair

Alex French alex at evilal.com
Wed Aug 16 17:09:01 CEST 2006

Boina,

That works fine for me (patching against a clean 1.1.2 tree) I've only
tested == and := operators but they seem fine.

Only one point to note; if you do not include an element in the hash with
the same name as the attribute ( e.g. due to a typo or just a
misconfiguration), the server hangs completely the first time something gets
passed through the perl module and needs a kill -9 to stop it. I know you
can't protect people against their own configuration errors, but perhaps it
would be nicer to log an error (or just ignore the attribute).

Anyway, thanks very much for the patch!

Thanks,