sql segmentaiton fault

YvesDM ydmlog at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 17:41:21 CEST 2006

On 8/16/06, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:

> YvesDM <ydmlog at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Missing modules are for example "downloadlimit" When i take a look at
> > radiusd.conf from the existing server,
> > it's in the Authorize section right above the authentication section.
> > snippet:

It's a module created in the original configuration.  Go read that.
> Look for "downloadlimit" in radiusd.conf.
>
>   Alan DeKok.

Sorry alan,
I don't get it? What should i read?

That snippet in my prior mail came from radiusd.conf from the existing
(active) server
In the (almost unmodified) radiusd.conf  from the testradius that same
snippet looks like this:

       #  The ldap module will set Auth-Type to LDAP if it has not
        #  already been set
#       ldap

        #
        #  Enforce daily limits on time spent logged in.
#       daily

        #
        # Use the checkval module
#       checkval
}

#  Authentication.

So there are no validfromlogin, downloadlimit, uploadlimit, volumelimit,
prepaidcounter entries there.
Or maybe I get this wrong and you mean something else?

Yves