Limiting Bandwidth Usage !?!?

Calode calode at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 18:46:21 CEST 2006

I know that this question was answered so many times cause i read almost all the

q/a but i am very a beginner to all Linux world and especially custom
configuration , compiling editing and so on ... but i am very interested in
learning all of this new technic but i need some help ... can u guys teach me in

some way ?! cause i understood some of the answers but couldn't really apply the

code ... i seem to be An idiot when it comes to customizing ...
I've managed to make the configuration work @ its default settings with some
text readings but again i am stuck (configuration is Nas + Freeradius + MySql +
Dialup_admin )
plz help me !

Perhaps some clarification on how to reconfigure rlm_sqlcounter ... i couldn't
really understand what is in the docs .

Best Regards
Claude Rizkallah.