user specific settings in users file overwritten by DEFAULT settings?

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Aug 17 19:37:17 CEST 2006

"Drew Weaver" <drew.weaver at thenap.com> wrote:
> Can anyone tell me why the radius server is ignoring the isdn entry in
> the users file and instead returning the DEFAULT entry?

  It's not.  The debug output you posted shows it IS matching the isdn
entry, but that it is ALSO matching the later DEFAULT entries.  So the
later entries over-ride the values you set earlier.

  The most likely solution is for you to remove the 'Fall-Through = 1'
from the isdn entry.  That way it won't continue.  See the "man" page.