user specific settings in users file overwritten by DEFAULTsettings?

Stefan Winter stefan.winter at restena.lu
Thu Aug 17 19:47:00 CEST 2006

Hi,

> Can anyone tell me why the radius server is ignoring the isdn entry in
> the users file and instead returning the DEFAULT entry?

All of your entries specify Fall-Through = 1 / Yes (which is the same, AFAIK).
So, the entries of isdn get read, but then overwritten by the later DEFAULT
matches. If you don't want that to happen, remove the Fall-Through line in
the isdn user. Then processing will stop directly after isdn has matched, and
its contents will be used.

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

--
Stefan WINTER

Fondation RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et de
la Recherche - Ingénieur de recherche

6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
L-1359 Luxembourg