Garbled class attribute?

Geoff Silver geoff+freeradius at uslinux.net
Thu Aug 17 21:02:42 CEST 2006

I always hate replying to my own problem, but I just figured this out.  Turns
out that we're proxying auth to a backend server, which was returning a
garbled Class attribute, therefore *my* Class attribute wasn't being returned.
  I configured $confdir/attrs to filter it and it appears to work now.

Still need to test the proxy load patch this afternoon, but I'm one step
closer... ;-)