auth to LDAP via two mechanisms

Rob Shepherd rob at techniumcast.com
Fri Aug 18 17:53:07 CEST 2006

Dear FreeRadius-users,

I have a cisco VPN concentrator, which uses radius (Currently ACS)
also a WLAN controller, again using radius, again currently ACS.

I'll use PAP (ldap auth) from the VPN concentrator but mschapv2 from the
wireless, as it'll go through a peap or eap-tls tunnel. I have NT and LM
hashes already in the LDAP, I just need to extract them...

Could I get a pointers on how I command the right auth type for the
right device. And how I get the nt/lm hashes from ldap and do mschapv2..

Cheers

Rob
--
Rob Shepherd | Computer and Network Engineer | Technium CAST | LL57 4HJ
rob at techniumcast.com | 01248 675024 | 07776 210516