Help required in gathering information regarding EAP protocols.

Josh Howlett josh.howlett at bristol.ac.uk
Sat Aug 19 12:21:17 CEST 2006

Here's a couple of documents, aimed at network administrators, that I've
written that describe EAP and 802.1x at a fairly high level:

http://www.ja.net/services/publications/techsheets/index.html

I once saw an *excellent* document by Cisco on PEAP, explaining each
individual step, but I've lost the URL.

The source-code of FreeRADIUS's EAP implementation, and that of
wpa_supplicant, is also quite enlightening.

Also, Ethereal is a very useful tool for visualising the transactions.

josh.