Changing the RAD_REPLY with rlm_perl

Pshem Kowalczyk pshem.k at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 07:11:10 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm using freeradius 1.1.0 (this version comes with ubuntu). I'm
trying to build a radius proxy using freeradius and rlm_perl, but I
struck a problem.

The proxy will be responsible for rewriting the auth packets: adding
IPs, rewriting certain attributes and changing values of some others.
All that to give a nice abstract access to all device to external
companies.

Because of the complex rewrites required I decided to use rlm_perl. I
found the patch to modify existing attributes, but  I can't find a way
of removing some of them (when customer is not  entilted to get
certain services)

Am I missing something obvious, or is this ATM simply not possible
with rlm_perl?

I'm not afraid of patching the source if required, I just don't have
the skills to write the patch myself :-)

kind regards
pshemko