Freeradius + OpenLDAP - user password problem

Stuckzor lutemberg at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 10:33:58 CEST 2006

Still doesn't work. I tried yesterday on new machine, i set up everything and
configure eap.conf to use peap. I set up server certificates and CA. When i
try to login from XP client via Linksys wireless router i get "error reading
client certificate" messege from freeRadius. Since i don't need client
certificate for peap, i'm pretty confused (again :D).