Need Help Configuration "Freeradius-MySQL"

Albis Nunez areano21 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 24 15:14:56 CEST 2006

Hi everyone, I'm trying to configure mysql to work together with the freeradius but I'm getting the following error show below, can someone help me to resolve this issue, thanks in advance.

  rlm_sql (sql): Could not link driver rlm_sql_mysql: rlm_sql_mysql.so:
rlm_sql (sql): Make sure it (and all its dependent libraries!) are in
the search path of your system's ld.
radiusd.conf[14]: sql: Module instantiation failed.
radiusd.conf[1824] Unknown module "sql".
radiusd.conf[1753] Failed to parse authorize section.

  Regards,

  AL