SSH authentication

Roberto Greiner mrgreiner at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 17:26:27 CEST 2006

Hi,

I need a few tips onto radius authenticated ssh

I need some basic info like how to configure linux to authenticate (and
account) ssh users with radius, but I couldn't find a guide about it. I
have some experience both with Linux and freeradius, but not in using
them like I explained. Could somebody point me to some FAQ or guide on
how to get this working?

Thanks,

Marcos Roberto Greiner

|                     Marcos Roberto Greiner                        |
|         Os otimistas acham que estamos no melhor dos mundos       |
|         Os pessimistas tem medo de que isto seja verdade          |
|                                                     Murphy        |