clarification question

Elie Hani ehani at wise.net.lb
Fri Aug 25 10:13:11 CEST 2006

Hi Alan,

I followed your instructions, and I've got this output in the log file:

 Error: rlm_unix: no Accounting-Status-Type attribute in request.

 Error: rlm_radutmp: No Accounting-Status-Type record.

 Error: rlm_sql: packet has no account status type.  [user '', nas
'x.x.x.x']

Could these outputs cause the error I'm facing?

I'm getting this authentication message as well:

Auth: Login OK: [guest/<CHAP-Password>] (from client RAS port 3 cli 1)

And I'm getting this message too:

Info: Using deprecated naslist file.  Support for this will go away soon.

 Regards

Elie