Eap-Tls Problem

Matteo Lazzarini mlazzarini at crema.unimi.it
Fri Aug 25 13:37:37 CEST 2006

K. Hoercher wrote:

> Hi,
>
> so Matteo is trying to setup wireless 8021x auth with freeradius.
> Eventually most of the information happened to end in -devel, where I
> asked him to stop mailing to, because I'm quite convinced that his
> problems don't belong there.
>
> That said, "dpkg -s freeradius openssl" should give you the
> information you are seeking, which looks quite irrelevant to the
> problem at hand.
>
> In short, after the information you gave, I strongly suspect the XP
> supplicant not responding to Challenges due to still improper OID's in
> your certs. Please make double sure your windows cert store or however
> it is called contains the rootCA and your certificate properly, and
> those get into consideration when you test your wireless setup.
> Exporting them from cert store and attaching them (provided they are
> for test purposes and don't contain real crypto secrets) would be my
> suggestion.
> Something along this line should apply to your /etc/X1/jagger.pem.
>
> ah and yes, just the default users file would suffice.
>
> regards
> K. Hoercher
> - List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

I do not succeed to find one solution to my problem.
I have verified exporting the certs stored in the client.
It's the same of original.
how I can make to generate certs that sure they go well for my case?
I must install of the appropriate libraries?
The XP supplicant could give of the problems… (SP2)
Would have to use of one various?
some ideas/helps

Matteo