clarification question

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Aug 25 18:08:22 CEST 2006

"Elie Hani" <ehani at wise.net.lb> wrote:
> I followed your instructions, and I've got this output in the log file:

  Let me be very, very, VERY clear:  Looking at the log file is useless.

  Run the server in debugging mode.  This is suggested in the FAQ,
README, INSTALL, and daily on this list.

  If you're not running the server in debugging mode, it will be
almost impossible to help you.

  Now go run the server in debugging mode, and look for messages about
"pool".  It WILL tell you what's going on.  The messages ARE useful.
That's the ENTIRE purpose of debugging mode.