Report Generator

Sean sean at swarmhotspots.com
Sat Aug 26 13:02:53 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm developing a full reporting and statistics suite at the moment. I'm
integrating it into phpMyPrepaid and have used Carl Peterson's menu
structures and style sheets. The site usage report uses the Radius log
files. I changed the logging to store one months data in a separate file
for each hotspot. The individual user report gets its information from
radacct. The ticket reports are not finished yet. I've added an extra
field to radacct called hotspot and edited the accounting sections of
sql.conf to put the Radius NAS ID into this field. When it's finished
site owners will be able to generate used, unused and partly used ticket
reports for their sites. You can download my work to date here
http://swarmhotspots.com/phpreports.tar.gz

I hope you find it useful. As usual I welcome any advice, improvements
or comments.

Regards

Sean

http://swarmhotspots.com