Report Generator

Sean sean at swarmhotspots.com
Mon Aug 28 19:45:15 CEST 2006

 Hi Andre,

You can download the work to date here
http://swarmhotspots.com/phpreports.tar.gz I'm integrating phpMyPrepaid
and Dialup Admin into it at the moment, so there are a lot of redundant
files included in the tar file. You can have a look at how it works at
http://topup.ie/reports username testuser, password testuser. Some
reports ask for a client user name use seanb52, some reports ask for a
NAS ID use palm1 and some reports request the NAS IP use 82.153.112.235

Please give me some feedback. I'd like to know if any of this would be
useful or worth putting onto Sourceforge when it's ready for release.
There is no documentation ready yet but if you need help send me an
email. Don't tie up the FreeRadius list with private correspondence.

Regards,

Sean Bracken

http://swarmhotspots.com