rlm_sqlippool

Elie Hani ehani at wise.net.lb
Tue Aug 29 17:09:13 CEST 2006

Hi Peter,

Well the databse is configured, and I made some tests and it's working.
But what I need to know is what changes should I do in the radiusd.conf file
and especially in the users file, to oblige the users to use the
authentication from the database not locally.

Secondly, what is the entry that declares the ip pool in the database? Is it
framed-pool?

Thanks Peter.

Elie