EAP-TLS multi clients

K. Hoercher wbhoer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 18:56:17 CEST 2006

On 8/29/06, Lazzarini Matteo <MLazzarini at crema.unimi.it> wrote:
>  First of all I excuseme for my English. :-(

Ah no problem, after it got sorted out.

> itself correctly to the wlan, authenticated from freeradius whit eap-tls.
>  Now therefore not there are more problems for that it regards the
> authentication.

Grats. So it was just my pessimism to  suppose there are still issues.

>  The CA.all script generates me only 1 server, 1 client and 1 root....

Hm. Ok, those are just provided to be able to check the freeradius
setup with respect to eap et al., they are not meant to be a
production CA. So I'd suggest looking at openssl.org for further
information (looking at the scripts might give you some starting point
though). Basically you are to issue (unique) client certs (modelled to
the one CA.all gave you) to other users either by acting as your own
CA or using some commercial CA.

regards
K. Hoercher