rlm_perl and accounting

Pshem Kowalczyk pshem.k at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 23:59:59 CEST 2006

On 8/30/06, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:

> > >   You're re-writing the request packet (i.e. the one from the NAS),
> > > not the packet that's about to be sent to the home server.
> > >
> > >   Try: $RAD_PROXY_REQUEST{'User-Name'} = 'testuser';
> >
> > I added:
> > use vars qw(%RAD_REQUEST %RAD_REPLY %RAD_CHECK %RAD_PROXY_REQUEST);
> >
> > and it didn't work, change resulted in the following debug:
>
>   That isn't what I said to do.
>
>   Are you going to follow my recommendations?

You're right, that what happens when I do to many things at  once.
Regarding the post-proxy - I checked the rlm_perl code and the
post-proxy packet should be referenced as RAD_REQUEST_PROXY_REPLY not
simply RAD_REPLY, after discovering that - everything works flawlessly

Sorry for the trouble and thx for the great work :-)

kind regards
pshemko