Freeradius + OpenLDAP - user password problem

Tilen lutemberg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 10:53:43 CEST 2006

Ok i really don't get it. I made all certificates myself using only openssl
(no scripts) and entered path to them in TLS part of the eap.conf file.
CA, server cert.., everything is there in the same directory (in my case -
CERTS, with big letters) (how would i sign certificate if i wouldn't create
CA first?). And i don't have CA.all file at all :\ Files i'm using:

cacert.pem    <-- this is my CA
cakey.pem
newcert.pem   <-- and this is my server cert
newcert.req