EAP-TLS multi clients

Matteo Lazzarini mlazzarini at crema.unimi.it
Wed Aug 30 19:07:46 CEST 2006

K. Hoercher wrote:

> On 8/29/06, Lazzarini Matteo <MLazzarini at crema.unimi.it> wrote:
>
>>  First of all I excuseme for my English. :-(
>

> Ah no problem, after it got sorted out.
>
>> itself correctly to the wlan, authenticated from freeradius whit
>> eap-tls.
>>  Now therefore not there are more problems for that it regards the
>> authentication.
>

> Grats. So it was just my pessimism to  suppose there are still issues.
>
>>  The CA.all script generates me only 1 server, 1 client and 1 root....
>

> Hm. Ok, those are just provided to be able to check the freeradius
> setup with respect to eap et al., they are not meant to be a
> production CA. So I'd suggest looking at openssl.org for further
> information (looking at the scripts might give you some starting point
> though). Basically you are to issue (unique) client certs (modelled to
> the one CA.all gave you) to other users either by acting as your own
> CA or using some commercial CA.
>
> regards
> K. Hoercher
> - List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

I have need of certs for 3 clients, for some tests on freeradius with a
sniffer that it capture the input .
Therefore I want certs of test the type which already use, generated
with the CA.all script.
How I can make 3 certs for distinct for the clients?
Is it possible to modify CA.all in order to create certs for 1 root, 1
serveur and 3 or more client certs for EAP-TLS (xpextension incuded)?
Someone knows gives me of the information also on the guides who can
help me?
Thousand thanks for all

Matteo ;-)