2.0.0-pre0 from CVS: Invalid version in module

Duane Cox duanec at mail.illicom.net
Wed Aug 30 17:11:26 CEST 2006

> I've just compiled the CVS version from 20060830 with
> prefix=/root/bin/freeradius-cvs. When starting radiusd it complains
> that the compiled modules have the wrong version:

I've been running 2.0.0-pre0 for quite some time, and constanty cvs update too.
I'm not sure what exact date my check out is, but I run this and have never seen any problems that you pointed out.

./configure --prefix=/usr \
  --libexecdir=/usr/sbin \
  --localstatedir=/var \
  --sysconfdir=/etc \
  --with-raddbdir=/srv/radiusd \
  --with-docdir=/usr/share/doc/freeradius-2.0.0-pre0 \
  --with-logdir=/var/log \
  --with-radacctdir=/srv/radiusd/acct \
  --with-gnu-ld \
  --without-rlm_x99_token &&